EAGLE 7 is committed to empowering our students to excel as individuals first, then to impact their community locally & globally.
Learn how to EMBRACE the POWER of ONE:
1.Encourage – make the most of their educational experiences.
2.Equip – with skills and abilities to enable them to pursue their passion.
3.Engage – by providing service-leadership opportunities for personal development.
4.Empower – be a catalyst for positive change in families, schools & local communities.
Students will receive exclusive college exposure opportunities to engage areas of STE(A)M & Service -Leadership Development
- Based on the needs of your school EAGLE 7 will coordinate an itinerary for a semester , a school year, or entire year (including summer options)
- Cost is dependent upon specific services provided and will vary
- Parent Empowerment Package is available upon request
- EAGLE 7 /Ted-ED Club
- EAGLE 7/Red Cross – volunteerism, etc.
- EAGLE 7/Atlanta Urban Debate League
- EAGLE 7/ STEAM Connection
- Microsoft – Youth Sparks
- SOAR Summit, YES Conferences
- College Tours
- Marianne Ragins Scholarship Workshop
- POSSE Nominations
- StoryCorpsU(Summer 2016)
- Atlanta Debate League (Summer Camp@Georgia State Univ.)
- Gwinnett NAACP Youth Council – ACT-SO Competition, NSBE Jr., GavelMasters